Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP

Go down 
+2
shojogirl
Panda Manda
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP Empty
PostSubject: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:57 am

:333333333
Back to top Go down
Panda Manda

Panda Manda

Female
Number of posts : 34
Humor : Witty
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:58 am

^_^ Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/consmithfan

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:58 am

So uh, you start?
Back to top Go down
Panda Manda

Panda Manda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:30 am

Amanda stood in the dressing room while her friend Leah helped her out with her white dress. "Can we hurry up?" Amanda said impatiently. "You gotta be patient Chick" Leah said looking up at her friend.

((I'm playing as all my friends and family too.... if that's ok.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:32 am

(Sure)
Aviv put on his tux, and rearranged his hair. it was the first time he ever wore something cultured. He had to, he was finally getting married! (For the 4th time >>) He couldn't screw he up. he had to make that day special...For here...
Back to top Go down
Panda Manda

Panda Manda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:45 am

Leah smiled when she was done."There, you look great chicka" Leah smiled happily. "Thanks Leah." Amanda smiled back. She hugged her best friend and laughed at Leah. Leah pouted and gave Amanda a dirty look. "What?!" she said angrily. "You're wearing a tuxedo.... you're just like you were in High School." she giggled. "You know me too well." Leah chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:50 am

(Hey Manda, get on the chatroom! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 217
Humor : Sarcasmastic
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 12:32 pm

Sho knocked on Amanda's door, carrying a huge bundle. She was there to help her sister get ready for her wedding. Wow.... Sho thought to herself. So many weddings lately....Amanda's, and then mine! She and Fleggin hadn't set the date yet, but they were to be married sometime soon. Sho was carrying all the stuff she needed to primp her sidter. She knew that Manda wouldn't do it on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 pm

He wanted to see her. he wanted to see her so much. but he couldn't. he would've screwed their luck. I better wait... i love her too much.. he rearranged his tuxedo, and for once, his hair WASN'T spikey. something that never happen before... he was surprised, himself. When the ceremony starts, he'll give her a huge kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Amanda's husband is banned... How sad for her Crying or Very sad

So... what's gonna happen?
Back to top Go down
Panda Manda

Panda Manda

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:04 pm

I suppose I'll find a new husband. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 pm

I unbanned him...
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:26 am

Felt sorry for Amanda Very Happy Or maybe he just did his time. Does this still work?: Aviv

NOOO IT DOESN'T that was fun xD
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:29 am

I took off the filter, but he's gone for good. Deleted.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:29 am

shojogirl wrote:
I unbanned him...
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:38 am

I changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Gikon

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 am

Um, Ms. Shojogirl?
I think he didn't mean any harm to the forum. i think banning Fleggin was his right choice. i knew Fleggin was going to ban Aviv from here. it was very obvious... Besides, i don't think Aviv deserves to be banned, i think Fleggin is. he's nothing but a dirty prideful liar. so just kiss and be happy already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:49 am

Gikon wrote:
Um, Ms. Shojogirl?
I think he didn't mean any harm to the forum. i think banning Fleggin was his right choice. i knew Fleggin was going to ban Aviv from here. it was very obvious... Besides, i don't think Aviv deserves to be banned, i think Fleggin is. he's nothing but a dirty prideful liar. so just kiss and be happy already Very Happy
You sure you're not Aviv in disguise? Wink Have you read what kind of things he's been saying to Sho? He doesn't deserve a place in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Gikon

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:52 am

No, hun, i'm his neighbor.
MikeMeekinsFan and the others can tell you.
Excuse me? you just want to get in her pants. he was VERY nice to Ms. Shojogirl. just check his latest posts.
Fleggin doesn't deserve a place here. he called me a crack whore just because i was his friend. He'd probably ban me too. he lied as an excuse to ban him from another forum, and if you say he didn't, well...
Back to top Go down
Gikon

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 am

Ugh! i'm just sick of it! You've all been hypnotized by this guy! just because he hates him, you must, too! and Mr. Nintendosaiyan, all you did was jumping on the bandwagon! You think its cool that if people flame one person, you'll join just to fit it! you disgust me!
Fleggin, you're nothing but a prideful loser! You're not perfect, and not a pimp!
Aviv, you totally did the right choice and i'm with you all the way...
you assholes are going to get him kill himself, then who will you blame? Me?
I don't know anymore... Aviv is very fragile, he nearly killed himself when MMF dumped him. but you assholes don't even care. all you want to do is torture innocent people.
I thought you were a decent person, Ms. Shojogirl!
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:14 am

This is a forum. Why would he kill himself over a forum? And we're not all just trying to 'fit in'. Besides, we're barely flaming him.

You think he did the right choice? You think this is the right choice?
Quote :
I just checked your little forum.
Hahahaha, oh boy! isn't it fun to jump on a bandwagon against one person! You think you're sooooooooo fucking special! I'll tell you what you are:
You, my friend, is nothing but a ugly, dirty, irritating little whore. Now i see why no one likes you. You don't deserve love. You don't deserve respect. I hope you die and burn in hell. I don't want to be your friend.
Now leave me alone, you fucking bitch.
I spent most of my time on your fucking smileys, and that's your gratitude. Gee, thanks. You deserve to die. I pray you die. Go ahead, be a little snitch and send it to Fleggin and everyone.
"unexcuseable". Working my ass off all day for you is unexcuseable.
I can't tolerate you anymore.
Leave me alone. i regret the day i ever met you.

If you get banned from a forum for spamming and being nasty to others, the right choice is NOT to start flaming the owner like that. We weren't even being that hard on him, he just made it into a big deal. Stop sticking up for him, you don't know the half of it.

It's only a forum, anyway. He can surely get over it. Now you kiss and get over it.
Back to top Go down
Gikon

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:21 am

Why do you think he said that?! he was awfully hurt!! he didn't deserve that ban! don't tell me who i should stick to, he was nasty for like, a minute and you made a big deal out of it!
he's a great person, and he deserved a second chance! Fleggin was being just a asswipe! he caused MMF to dump him once! so don't tell me he deserved it, because YOU don't know the half of it.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 am

Aviv was like... how could I explain... One minute he was nice, the next minute he wasn't. Now I don't hate him, but sometimes he was really being bad. And he was always spamming and breaking the rules. And now you're doing it by hating on everyone. So both of us just stop, right now.

If you have a problem, PM Sho or something.
Back to top Go down
Gikon

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:04 am

I want to tell EVERYONE here a piece of my mind!
I guess i'll wait for her to get online...
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:09 am

Ok we understand you disagree with the ban. Just... don't be so rude about it ok Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP   Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviv and Amanda's wedding RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next