Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Much Of A Gamer Are You?

Go down 
+2
Greeny
Nintendosaiyan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nintendosaiyan

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2008-07-31

How Much Of A Gamer Are You? Empty
PostSubject: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:45 am

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greeny

Greeny

Male
Number of posts : 26
Humor : Ahahahahaha.
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:59 am

I don't have a DS...
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 217
Humor : Sarcasmastic
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:50 am

Neither do I....Skye broke about a month ago...DX

I'm still traumatized.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudy..

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 pm

I'm a very big gamer... I beginning to play videogames for console/Pc since I was have 4-5 years {'88-'90}... all my consoles in history... {I still have all the consoles}...:

Master System 1...
Game Gear...
GameBoy...
GBA...
PS2...
DS...
PS2 Slim...

Also... I beginning to play in Pc when the Amstrad 2086 / 286 was still alive... I still remember some games for this... Indy 3... Monkey Island... Lakers vs Celtics & PlayOffs... Paris Dakar... Lotus 3... Lamborghini American Challenge... Best of the Best... Golden Axe... Rick Dangerous 2... Grand Prix Circuit... The Cycles... and some others...

And also... I remember playing in a Atari from my family... that one that plays with the Tv... and some games too... Pong... Frogger... and some others...

And I beginning to play roms since the past 5-10 years...
Yep!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vhunter13

vhunter13

Male
Number of posts : 64
Humor : WHO CARES
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:58 pm

ARE YOU KIDDING , i´M A PRIEST AT THE VIDEOGAME RELIGION
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:12 am

vhunter13 wrote:
Hehe what are your favourite consoles?
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female
Number of posts : 153
Humor : I get most jokes, but if I don't get it, I don't get it.

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:14 am

Lets see here... I've been gaming practically since I was born...
Tetris was the first game I mastered on NES XD...
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:00 am

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudy..

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:05 am

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
Where's your N64 Mad Laughing

N64... I didn't have... I only play the N64 by roms... {being the Paper Mario my favourite game for the N64}...

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
I remember the Gamegear Very Happy Did you ever play that Donald Duck game?

No... the only 3 games that I have for the GameGear are...:

Columns...
Solitaire Poker...
Sonic Drift Racing {a.k.a. Sonic Drift 2 in America}...

[quote="Nintendosaiyan"]Ever played Double Dragon II? One of my favourite NES games... but no-one's ever played it.[/color]

I see played that... in some of my neighbours NES console...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... lol!

Also... I have the Tetris and Tetris 2 for GameBoy... and about the lines in the 1st Tetris... my record are 152 lines...
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:14 am

Double Dragon II? I guess not. I was hardcore Tetris up until like about what should have been my fifth birthday. That's when I finally got past the first level of Mario (Yes, I could figure out Tetris, but for some reason, I couldn't grasp the concept of don't fall down the breaks in the ground...XD)
Back to top Go down
SuzuneAyasato
Admin
SuzuneAyasato

Female
Number of posts : 78
Humor : FUNNY?!

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:00 am

Oohh, I have watched people playing since I was 3..And then I changed some options in my mum's Tetris (the BG) and she went mad. What I remember too is that Banana game, and the Teletubbies-killing game.

But..I just have a Gameboy Color, Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, Gamecube, PS 2 Slim, A PC OF COURSE, and a PS One. I think that's all..
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:33 am

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 am

Heard of it, yeah. Never played it...
Although what Cloudy said earlier about Paper Mario... I agree! Paper Mario = WIN!
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vhunter13

vhunter13

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:33 pm

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
vhunter13 wrote:
Hehe what are your favourite consoles?
Ps2
xbox 360
DS
wii
gameboy
SNES
PSX
(both snes and psx remind me about my childhood)
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:44 am

What's PSX stand for? I don't remember a Playstation X o_O
Back to top Go down
Cloudy..

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 am

Nintendosaiyan wrote:
What's PSX stand for? I don't remember a Playstation X o_O

Well... PSX or PS1 is the same... PlayStation 1...
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:02 am

Oh... Then where'd the X come from? Neutral

Ever played Tenchu 2?
Back to top Go down
Cloudy..

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 pm

No... I don't played Tenchu 2... but I think I remember the 1st Tenchu game... although... I don't know/remember in what of the PS1 of the neighbours that they have a PS1 {or had in that time}... although... I was fan of 2 games of PS1... Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2... and Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories... {my favourites games of the saga of games of this 2 games}...
Back to top Go down
vhunter13

vhunter13

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:05 pm

Cloudy.. wrote:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories... {my favourites games of the saga of games of this 2 games}...
that game reminds me my childhood, I always had fun with that game even though it was confusing at times
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:04 am

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudy..

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Ah... the DB Final Bout... and Tekken 3... another 2 good games for PS1... well... in Tekken 3 I remember using the Eddy character... while in DB Final Bout... the 2 characters I used the most was Pan and Trunks...

PS: Need to buy Autoescuela Trainer... de Spanish version of Driving Theory Training...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much Of A Gamer Are You?   How Much Of A Gamer Are You? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Much Of A Gamer Are You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Princess :: Non-AA :: Studio 2-
Jump to: