Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) Empty
PostSubject: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:25 pm

Announcements

08.18.08–We lost our Juan! D: But I'm keeping the bio up anyway. PM me if you wanna play him.

Pre-Introduction

An introduction before the introduction? What!?

Well, this is just to say that this RP most definitely will contain spoilers for Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Justice For All, specifically the last case of the game, Farewell, My Turnabout. Proceed at your own risk.

Introduction

MattxCelestexAdrian? Are you daft!? I just might be. But you know you like it.

It isn't entirely my fault! I blame Manager of the Stars for this, 'cause she practically turned me into Celeste. And I couldn't be happier.

This RP takes place quite a bit before Justice For All when Celeste Inpax was still Adrian Andrews' mentor and Matt Engarde's manager. If you look at the ages, you'll notice Celeste is a pedo... oh well. I blame Capcom for that slip-up.

Of course extra characters are allowed, because I would simply love a Juan Corrida lurking around. Original characters are accepted as well, as long as they fit into the storyline.

In this particular storyline, Juan knows that Celeste is Matt's manager... but he has a crush on her anyways.

DO NOT POST YOUR REQUEST TO BE A CHARACTER HERE. PM IT TO ME INSTEAD. You don't know how much it urks me when I post that and then people request to be characters in the thread. While I've filled out the main characters' profiles, the profile for a side character should follow the same skeleton (And include a link to their picture, if applicable.)

Rules

• Posts should be at least two five-sentence paragraphs while moving the story along. They must be typed in novel format with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. That shouldn't be so hard, right?
• Anything steamy should be under a spoiler tag. To add a spoiler tag, click on "Others" under "Italicize" and "Underline" and find it there, or just copy/paste the following BBCode and type your post where the word "Text" is:
Code:
[spoiler]Text[/spoiler]

Main Characters

Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) Matt

Name: Matt Engarde.
Sex: Male.

Personality: Matt is a naive pretty boy who depends on his manager, Celeste Inpax, to make his decisions for him. Even if he hasn't got too many brains, he can usually be found pulling pranks on Celeste and her student, Adrian Andrews, such as pouring Cheerios in Celeste's suitcase when they travel.
Miscellaneous: Matt has a cat named Shoe and fancies motorcycles and, despite his age, wine. He refers to Celeste as "Manager Dude." Juan Corrida is is show business rival.

Played By: PhoenixFire

Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) Adrian

Name: Adrian Andrews.
Sex: Female.

Personality: Adrian is a softspoken girl who has somehow kept her innocence throughout her life. Though she tries to be stronger, her shyness often gets the best of her, as does her fear of rejection. She has a tendency to become dependent upon people, just like she has to her mentor, Celeste Inpax.
Miscellaneous: Adrian has a horrible fear of thunderstorms, jumping every time a rumble or flash occurs.

Played By: Manager of the Stars

Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) Celeste

Name: Celeste Inpax.
Sex: Female.

Personality: Celeste is a serious, organized woman used to wearing high heels and running in them, which is probably what makes her so good at her job. It takes a lot for her to lighten up and relax, especially since her client, Matt Engarde, has her running around in circles all day, but when she does, she's bubbly and free-spirited. She often finds herself stressed to the point of breaking, but she always keeps it inside until it's too late. However, she always strives to set a good example for her student, Adrian Andrews, and she always does her job well.
Miscellaneous: Celeste's favorite color is red, and her favorite singer is Seal. She virtually always wears her hair back in a tight ponytail. Because she's a sucker for chocolate, especially brownies, and most other sweets, one can usually hear her mumbling about how she should start up Weight Watcher (Again.) Her parents live in New Jersey, which is a good thing because they often pester her about "seeking professional help" whenever she visits.

Played By: Lovely Crime

Other Characters

Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) Juan

Name: Juan Corrida.
Sex: Male.

Personality: Juan is level-headed, serious, and quite mature for his age. He is also rather cocky, as he is always used to getting what he wants no matter what the cost, and possessive once he's got it. His level of competitiveness can be considered unhealthy.
Miscellaneous: Juan has an obsession with bears, and he receives several stuffed teddies and other bear-related merchandise from his fans all the time. Despite his fierce rivalry with Matt Engarde, he has a thing for his manager, Celeste Inpax, simply because he read an interview with her in a magazine once.

Played By: N/A

Last edited by Lovely Crime on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://zebrapen.livejournal.com/
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:08 pm

It had been a long day. The flight back to California was one of the worst experiences Celeste Inpax had ever had the displeasure to be a part of. Between screaming infants and a snoring, older gentleman practically falling asleep on her shoulder, one could only imagine how her head throbbed. Thankfully she had the window seat so she could stare out at the dusky sky and dream.

That and that talk with her parents, the same talk they always had. They had planned to host it the day before her flight left, and she was still irritated over it. "We really think you should look into a psychiatrist, Honey," she remembered her mother's concerned voice saying, and her father adding, "And maybe a therapist or something." Or something. They most certainly knew what they were talking about.

"I don't have time for that sort of thing," was always Celeste's reply. "I'm just so busy."

"Too busy to fly out here?" her mother always asked, eyes suddenly shining.

Celeste still couldn't think of a comeback for that one.

Thankfully, she was home, sweet, home; apartment, sweet apartment, rather. She tossed her small suitcase on the bed before sitting on it herself and peeling off her high heels. Her feet were so sore, as if an elephant had stomped on them, accidentally or otherwise. She really needed to buy herself some more flats.

She unpacked as quickly as she could. She was so used to being rushed, she never realized how fast she was walking until someone pointed it out. She would then feel embarrassed and try to slow down, but in vain, as she always sped back up. A sigh escaped her lips. She was practically dead, but she knew she had to do one thing before heading off to bed despite it only being eight o'clock. Her tired feet slipped into a pair of Nike sneakers, which threw off the sophistication of her other clothing, before she stepped outside and strolled down the hall to the familiar apartment. She knocked on the door gently as a yawn escaped her. "Adrian?" she called. "It's me."
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:46 pm

How long has it been..? How many days has she sat in her apartment and whimper to herself. It had seemed like forever for the young blonde.. Adrian Andrews was that blonde. She was seated at her small kitchen table, brown eyes eying a bottle that sat before her through her glasses. She shifted lightly, trying to make herself more comfortable, though it didn't do it's job.

So why was she eying that bottle? What did it contain? To the young girl, it contained the answer to her problems. She was sure Celeste had abandoned her, seeing that the girl just couldn't handle being a manager in show business. The thought made Adrian sigh deeply and she forced her head up from where it rested on the table. Her hand reached for the bottle of her sleeping medicine, biting her lip before suddenly throwing it across the room and whimpering."I wish she knew how hard I tried for her.." Adrian knew though that her hardest just wasn't enough. She always did something wrong.

Slowly standing, the blonde decided what she had to do. They money her parents had stashed away in a savings account since she was born wouldn't last forever.. she needed a job she could actually do. Perhaps her parents were right when they said she would never amount to anything.. Managers had to know how to deal with people, but Adrian was very shy. So what made her think she could handle the job of a manager..? The answer was Celeste. The brown eyed girl had admired the older woman since the day they had met. She thought she was amazing, able to handle such a job with such ease. Adrian Andrews wanted to be just like her.

Standing in her small kitchen, she recalled the day she had asked Celeste to teach her. It was a Tuesday and Adrian had worn the best black skirt she owned, along with a white button up blouse. She had been waiting for Celeste to emerge from her apartment all morning, leaving the blonde to stand in the hall for hours. It still puzzled her as to where the courage to even ask had come from. Either way, Celeste had said yes. "But that's over now.." She sighed out, closing her eyes as she held her head gently. She wasn't feeling too well now.

Soon the girl was whimpering again, but she was interrupted. Was.. that a knock at her door? Oh, she swore to god if it was Matt Engarde she would scream. She had been tired of him coming to ask if she knew when Celeste was coming home. She felt like shouting 'why would I be so upset if I knew'. She knew Matt wouldn't understand though. She heard her name from the door now and she began to move closer, slowly at that as Adrian had no motivation to move about. The voice sounded.. familiar.. but she felt it was her mind. Her mind seemed to like playing cruel tricks on the teen. "I'm coming." Adrian called out, beginning to move towards the door. It didn't take long for the tired girl to open the door. "May I help.." She is frozen now, eyes wavering. "M-Ms... Inpax..?" How was she home..? Oh that didn't matter right now. Adrian lunged herself at her mentor nearly crying, she was so happy. "You're finally home! I've missed you!" At this point she is nuzzling to the dark haired one before she realizes and quickly pulls away, rubbing her arm. Oh how childish to act this way. But on the inside, Adrian was still innocent, in more than one way. She had grown attached to this woman after all.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:24 pm

The brunette stumbled back a bit when her student clung to her. "I... I didn't think you'd miss me so much," she giggled. Secretly, she had a gut feeling about how Adrian felt about her, but she didn't want to make her uncomfortable. That and, well, then she'd have to explain herself, wouldn't she? And that would have been inappropriate.... They were student and teacher, after all. She was about to return the embrace when the blonde pulled away. Oh, she was so cute when she was flustered.

"I missed you too, Adrian. I hope Mr. Engarde hasn't been bothering you too much?" she sighed. "That boy. He put Cheerios in my suitcase... he said he did so I wouldn't be hungry while I was away. I'm surprised he didn't pour milk on my clothes too." She laughed weakly, before yawning. A hand immediately went to cover her mouth, her other arm stretching, subtly lifting her top and exposing a bit of skin. "I'm sorry," she said gently as it passed. "I'm pretty tired. It's about eleven back in NJ. You know, it was nice getting to bed early... and sleeping in. Sleeping in was great. Oh, and I got you something, too." She fished in her pants pocket and pulled out a key chain with a New Jersey license plate that read "ADRIAN." The plate wasn't much to look at, as it was simply a golden yellow with black text.

"I know it's stupid," she said softly, handing it to the other, "but I couldn't think of anything else."

There was a short silence in which she realized she was still in the hall, and she mentally laughed at herself.

"But, if you let me come in," she began, "I can tell you all about my trip."

That wasn't exactly the truth. As much as it killed the older woman to lie, she had to. She wouldn't tell her everything. She wouldn't tell her about the talk with her parents or the little accident that occurred. Adrian would think of her as insane. She was lucky her pants hadn't been hemmed yet, or the evidence on her ankle would have most likely coaxed so many questions from the blonde, and she would feel obliged to answer no matter how hard she'd try to avoid doing so. The fact of the matter was that Celeste Inpax was a weak person, but she was just strong enough to hide it... and well, apparently, if Adrian hadn't noticed yet.
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:30 am

"Didn't think I'd miss you?" A look of sadness took over her face for a moment before quickly fading. "Of course I missed you! I mean, you.." She trailed off, closing her eyes. "Ah, never mind." If only Adrian could read people like Celeste seemed to be able. She would know that Celeste pretty much knew.. and maybe then she would have the guts to tell her. Ah.. but even then, Adrian was still so shy.. And telling something that big was a little too much for her. Even the feeling of being.. in love.. was too much.

Her eyes had been focused on the ground, but it didn't last too long. Hearing her mentor speak to her again, Adrian looked up, blushing lightly. "You did..? You really missed me too?" Adrian's voice seemed to brighten, along with the shine in her eyes. She really wasn't going to abandon her? Oh, that made the student so happy. The mention of Matt changed her mood though. Her hands went on her hips and she huffed lightly, making her look oddly adorable. " He was here every day. Every. Day. Asking me if I knew when you were coming home. And every day I told him I didn't know! But he wouldn't listen to me." She seemed to calm down now, her arms leaving her hips and crossing over her chest. " I don't see how can you put up with that Ms. Inpax."

Now that she had gotten the irritation from her system, her eyes were focused on Celeste again, and began blushing again once the skin was exposed. Ekk! And she looked away. "D-Don't be sorry. I'm sure it was a long trip home too.." A smile came to her thin, rose colored lips as she watched Celeste's every move. She had really missed getting to watch her.. Adrian always thought she was so graceful. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard something about a gift. Even though she was 18, what person wouldn't be excited over a gift that the person they loved had gotten them, even if they didn't return the feelings. "Got me something?" Her eyes are shining brightly and she's holding out her hand to receive it. Now, any other teenager would have been disappointed at a gift like this, but not Adrian. No. Her smile only brightened, the innocence around her seeming to shine with it.

Eyes closing in a happy manner, Adrian allowed her slender fingers to close over it and hold it close to her heart. "Don't sa that Ms. Inpax. The fact that you even thought about me enough to buy me something means the world to me. I love it." The innocence in her voice should show how much she meant that. Suddenly her eyes widened behind her glasses. "Ah! I'm sorry. I..I should have invited you in first." With that she stepped into her apartment and waited for Celeste to come in before shutting her door. If Adrian knew of what Celeste had done while she was away, she would be heartbroken.. even blame herself. 'I must be too much to handle.' would be her thoughts. She'd probably be hurt if she knew Celeste lied too.. She wouldn't know though, unless Celeste told her. So now she has gone to her small couch, setting the small key chain on the table gently and sitting down before patting the cushion beside her. "Please tell me all about in Ms. Inpax."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:42 am

A smile graced Celeste's lips. "I'm so glad you like it," she said before lowering her voice to a whisper. "There wasn't anything flashy enough for Mr. Engarde, so I didn't get him anything."

Then she giggled. "Don't worry about it, Adrian," she said gently, her hand patting the other's shoulder as she made her way inside and sat beside the blonde. She had to fight the urge to snuggle into the sofa, she was so tired.

"My parents are doing well," she began. "They missed me, a lot. Then again, I'm not surprised. I mean, I do only get to see them a couple of times a year, and I am their only daughter. When I got to their house, they had a batch of brownies waiting for me, and you know how much of a sucker I am for those things. But I can't let myself pig out like that now that I'm back..." she paused to yawn, "I have suits to fit into." She laughed. "They seem awfully lonely. I think they should get a pet and name it after me so they'll still technically have a Celeste in the house. I don't mind what kind. Hell, it could be a tarantula, which I know would never happen because of my mother's fear of spiders, but they keep saying 'As long as we have each other.'" A sigh passed through her lips. "I wish I had someone to say that about...."

And then she looked away. "But I guess I don't have time to go out on dates or talk on the phone if it has nothing to do with business anymore. I spend all the free time I have... with you." Her eyes returned to Adrian's. "I mean, not that I don't enjoy it or anything. You're a pleasure to be around, my manager-to-be." Her smile widened as she cupped her shoulder again. "You know, now that I think about it, spending time with you is so much better than spending it trying to get to know some guy, because I know you care about me. And I care about you, too."

By that time, she had given into her sleepiness and had curled up into a ball, leaning against the cushions. Another yawn escaped her. "How have you kept yourself busy while I was gone, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 pm

It was amazing how Adrian hung on to every word that left Celeste's mouth. With how well she noted everything so said, she could probably recite a conversation they had 3 months ago, word for word. Was it a little obsessive? Probably, but she couldn't help it.

Now as she listened she found herself remembering her own parents. Her father was in the big wigs of company that she never knew they name of, her mother an accountant for a bank that only handled large companies. They never had time for her when she was little, not even when she was born. That's how she ended up with her name. After all, a.d.r.i.a.n. was the male spelling of the name. But that was how they told the nurse how to spell it, and didn't listen when she tried to correct them. As Adrian grew she constantly heard of stocks and large business deals, never the words 'lets go to the park' or 'I'll read you a bed time story dear'. In fact.. she couldn't remember ever hearing the words 'I love you'. Would she ever say these things..? No.

"That's good to hear." Adrian replied, smiling brightly. She was glad Celeste had a loving family. She laughed softly, hearing of the brownies and how Celeste's family had missed her, wanted her around. What else had Adrian heard when she was little? 'Go away Adrian' "I wish I had something like that." The words she just spoke would probably be the only hint of the life she led. She listened to Celeste continue on and her felt her heart skip for a moment. Oh, she felt the same way..? "I do too, it would be nice, wouldn't it Ms. Inpax?" Now Adrian sighed too.

Brown eyes slowly looked up at Celeste as she began to speak again. The smile she bore on her face faded now and she swore she felt her heart stop for a moment and break ever so lightly. Oh.. She had.. ruined Celeste's love life.. The words her mentor spoke now seemed to leave her mouth so slowly. She looked down at the ground now, though her eyes were now shut. She didn't look up as Celeste tried to cheer her up. "Thank you Ms. Inpax.. That means a lot." There was a light blush on her cheeks as she was told she was cared about, but something didn't let her accept it. She felt her teacher had clearly told her that there was no time for something for them.

Slowly her eyes opened and looked to Celeste with a small smile at the sight of her curled up on the couch. Something caught her eyes though as she looked up though and her eyes widened, especially when she heard Celeste's question. No wonder she couldn't find the pill bottle she had thrown. It was now on the couch, laying close to Celeste. Her body shook gently and it was obvious she was panicking. "O-Oh! N-Nothing... Nothing special M-Ms. Inpax..!" Wasn't it obvious she was lying. Ignoring that fact she reached out , trying to reach her pill bottle of sleeping pills..
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Adrian could have been considered lucky that Celeste was so exhausted, or she would have noticed the small bottle earlier. Despite her virtually comatose state, her hand snapped out and gripped it lightly before the other could, and there was an almost betrayed look on her face.

"This sure is an odd place to keep your..." she paused to eye the label, "sleeping pills, Adrian." Her tone had lost all of its cheer and had almost turned sour. "Taking enough of these at once could kill someone. Did you know that?"

A deep sigh escaped her lips. She knew Adrian well enough, she thought, to know what was on her mind. "Why would you even consider it?" she asked, voice quivering. "Don't you know how deeply it would hurt me? It would leave a scar on my heart that would never go away. Do you want to hurt me, Adrian?"

She couldn't tell her she knew what she was going through, no matter how much she wanted to. As a teen, and even as an adult, Celeste had quite a few "episodes" of her own. She relied on her small circle of friends (Which slowly decreased as time passed) to help her get by, but even they couldn't help her when she attempted the first time. She distinctly remembered the broken look on her parents' faces when she came to after having her stomach pumped at seventeen-years-old. They had been posing the idea of psychiatry ever since.

Celeste placed the bottle on the coffee table and gently enveloped the other in her arms. Tears played at the corners of her eyes as she stroked those soft locks of blonde delicately. "I care so much about you.... I'm closer to you than I am to anyone else, even my parents, and I mean that. I don't think I'd be able to stand losing you, especially in that way...." She paused before speaking again. "If you ever feel anything like that, please, call me. Even if I'm working, I'm never too busy for you." Her fingertips made for the other's chin, and she tilted her head up so that their eyes met. "Promise me. Promise me you'll do that, at least for my sake." A tear trickled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 pm

She was too slow. Oh that was just her luck. Damnit, why hadn't she noticed it before she had Celeste sit down. Ugh, she was so stupid.. At first Adrian couldn't move once that bottle was taken. Once she did look though she was wishing that she hadn't.. That look.. it was enough to kill the blonde student.

It was a shame what her thoughts drove her to doing. Feeling she was abandoned she tried to take her life. Now that attempt was known and Adrian was able to link her lying to her feelings of abandonment. "I-I feel asleep.. here last night.. I need them..sometimes.." Now she closed her eyes, rubbing her arm and pushing herself away from Celeste. Sitting on the opposite side of the couch, she bit her lip gently. "T-That's.. not the truth.." She was speaking of her previous statement. Adrian took a moment to recollect herself and take in a shaky breath. Her whole body was trembling now as Celeste scolded her. With the way this was going, Adrian wanted that bottle back now. She answered answer what Celeste asked, though Adrian was sure that her mentor knew she wasn't that stupid. Adrian knew. She knew her heart was broken now. In fact, her chest felt like it was throbbing from the inside and she whimpered softly, clutching at her chest. The pain registered on her face and she tried to stay calm. "You left.. You left and didn't take me with you.. I thought you had given up on me! I thought.. you didn't want to see me anymore.." Her voice was cracking, body shaking of course, lip quivering. "I'm sorry.. Sorry... I don't... I don't want to hurt you.. I'm sorry."

And now her tears were falling, holding to herself. What had she done? How stupid was she? She was already convinced that Celeste hated her now. Adrian was going to leave, leave the apartment even though it was hers.. Maybe even not come back. She had screwed up.. like always. Adrian.. She had no one to turn to when she felt this horrible.. No friends beside Celeste.. Her parents.. Oh, if she wasn't in tears, the irony of her parents being told would break her into laughter. 'Mr. and Mrs. Andrews.. we're so sorry for your loss.. You daughter.. she's passed away..' '....What daughter?' Oh yes, that didn't help matters at all. Suddenly Adrian became angry. With who..? She wasn't sure, but she actually assumed herself. "Why does it matter now anyway? It's obvious it didn't work since I'm still here." Yes.. just a few days she remembered taking five.. maybe six. She awake late in the evening though, after she had collapsed to the ground the night before.

At the moment she was vaguely aware of those arms coming around her to hold her and a soft whimper escaped her lips. No.. She didn't want to be held like this.. She didn't want to be tricked. It felt nice, but she didn't want to become dependent of Celeste's touch along with being dependent of her in general. A blush came to her face as she stroked her hair and the teen let out a small sob. "W-Why couldn't I come with you then..? I can't be alone.. I..I can't.. it.." and she drifted off, clutching at her chest with a sob as Celeste lifted her chin so they were looking at each other. "I promise.. I'll try.."

Seeing that tear fall from her eye Adrian knew she had really screwed up. Her hands desperately touched at Celeste's face, tryig to wipe the tears away. "Don't cry.. Please don't cry.. Not over me Ms. Inpax.." Adrian's voice had cracked again and her mind.. went black. When it returned, her lips were against her teacher's.. Her eyes dilated and she nearly threw herself to the ground. Well.. Instead she pushed away and sat as far away from the woman as she possibly could on the couch. "I'm sorry.. Forgive me.. I'm sorry.. That.. wasn't right of me.. I'm really quite stupid.. Aren't I..?" She said this softly before making herself laugh while crying. "You're so great and amazing Ms. Inpax.. If you had the time to date, I'm sure it wouldn't be a 'little girl' like me.. I just keep holding you back.. and waste your time.."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:27 pm

The softness of Celeste's voice returned as her finger caressed the other's cheek. "I would never give up on-!"

And before she knew it, she was kissed. How she had dreamed of that moment! Her heart melted at the silky smoothness of Adrian's lips, and she tightened her embrace, about to return it... when Adrian shied away.

When she heard the blonde's words, a delicate blush formed on her face. "Adrian...." Despite her tears, her smile was broad. "You're not stupid.... In fact, I'm sure you're much smarter than I am." She curled a stray strand of gold around the other's ear as she continued, grin fading. "I'm not all that great... let alone amazing," she sighed, guilt and past experiences suddenly haunting her. She looked away for a moment before Adrian's final words startled her.

"Adrian.... I.... That's not true. You don't hold me back or waste my time... at all. I cherish every single moment we share." She nodded, and as she went on, her voice became softer, more tender. "As for dating... I can make time... for you."

And without another word, she delicately touched her lips against Adrian's, arms holding her tighter. By then she had let her heart take over, and her lips parted some, allowing her tongue to slide into the other's mouth. But it was only for a moment, because she pulled away, a candy-sweet smile on her face.

"You have no idea how much I love you, Adrian. I can't stand being apart from you.... While I was away, my heart ached for you. And now that I'm back..." she paused to kiss her again, "it flies freely." A part of her still had no idea what she was saying, or doing, but that didn't matter. Her words were soft and sincere, especially her last sentence.

"Be mine, Adrian... be mine."

Gently cupping both of the blonde's cheeks, she leaned in yet again, kissing her slowly, but deeply. All morality had escaped the older woman and was replaced by a passion that burned ever so brightly. Fingers tangled in her hair, and she purred at its softness. Her tongue returned to the other's mouth where it explored curiously, and she let out a tender moan. Her bottled up feelings must have exploded in that kiss because she felt sweet relief coarse through her.
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:38 am

Brown eyes were locked on Celeste as she spoke. Adrian felt so horrible, hurting her mentor the way she did. Her eyes slid shut for a moment as she felt her hair being pushed behind her ear. Oh.. her mentor had such a gentle touch. Adrian was loosing herself in it. "Don't say that Ms. Inpax.. You really are amazing.. To me you are.." Adrian said, her voice coming out soft and innocent. Oh, it was amazing how Adrian was able to be so innocent even when she was considered an adult now.

Those innocent eyes continued to watch her love interest intently, despite knowing that it wouldn't work out. They just.. weren't meant to be. They were two women.. and Adrian was sure Celeste would want to be with a man. She was blushing now though, looking shocked by the words she heard. Cherished..? She.. She cherished the time they were together during? Adrian was at a loss for words. Especially with what she heard next. Her eyes widened, blush painted bright on her pale face. "Y-You could..? You... would..?" She was in an obvious state of shock.

Her answer came from Celeste in the form of a kiss, which Adrian accepted happily. She wasn't sure what to do of course. She had been surprised she was able to kiss her teacher right the first time. Feeling the tongue enter her mouth, she blushed brightly, beginning to feel a little nervous. It didn't last for too long though as Celeste pulled away. Seeing that smile, Adrian tried her best to return it. Her mind was racing trying to focus on the things she said instead of focusing on... her body. "I.. I missed you too.. more than.. you'll ever know... That's..why.." But she couldn't say it. She didn't want to ruin the time they were having now. She melted at the soft kiss, smiling still as she listened again.

That's when she heard the words she had longed to hear. She had long to hear them since she meant Celeste.. "I..I am.. I always have been.."

Now she feels like she might die as those lips came upon her own once more. Instead of think of what she should do, Adrian tried to let her body flow at Celeste's lead. Such deep kisses.. She had.. Oh, She just couldn't answer think. Adrian sat there, returning every kiss. Her head gently nuzzled into Celeste's hand. Eyes shutting, she allowed Celeste to do with her what she wanted. She herself shyly allowed her tongue to rub against her new lover's. Her only, and first lover. Oh.. that moan.. was amazing.. This was.. a great feeling to the teen. She wanted it all the time.. Wanted.. more now.. She allowed herself to lean forward, kissing back as best she could. Soon.. she pulled away though.. and took Celeste's hand.

"Celeste.." She spoke shyly, looking up a bit and before her eyes drifted to look towards her single bedroom. She looked to her dark haired mentor, then back to her room before slowly standing, still holding her hand. "Lets.. go to my room.. It's more comfortable.." Adrian said softly, blushing still. Was.. she moving too quickly..? Adrian hoped Celeste wouldn't think so.. She had been so lonely though.. Always felt lonely when Celeste wasn't near, ever since they had met.
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:00 am

Fingertips grazed Adrian's scalp as Celeste kissed her, and she frowned slightly when she pulled away. Had she made her uncomfortable? She was sure she had... until she heard her name... her first name. It sent such a sweet feeling through her that she shivered slightly.

Upon hearing the blonde's request, her cheeks brightened. "A-are you sure...?" she asked softly, but she stood and followed her all the same. Once they were in Adrian's room, she slowly, shyly made to sit upon Adrian's bed, tugging her arm gently so she sat down with her. "Comfy," she said hesitantly even with that soft smile on her face.

She wrapped her arms around the other almost automatically, squeezing some. "You're beautiful, Adrian," she purred into her ear before tugging on the lobe delicately with her teeth. "Mn...."

Then, she pressed her lips to the blonde's cheek. It was so warm from her blushing, she almost giggled. Fingertips played her neck like a piano, gently skimming across the skin as her lips slowly inched to hers. She craved their lushness, but she had to stop herself and ask something.

"Adrian... are you sure you're... okay with all this? With... everything? I don't want to hurt my sweetheart." She said that final word with such confidence.
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:32 pm

Was she sure? Those words echoed in her head for a moment or so before she nodded, smiling lightly. She felt she was ready for this. She was eight-teen now, which meant she was considered an adult by law. Did she feel like one? Well.. not exactly. She still felt young, ytoo young for Celeste's tastes. This was a big reason she was confused with the way Celeste reacted. It seemed too easy and for Adrian, nothing came that easily. Only in her dreams. Maybe this was a dream too.. She would just allow it to continue then.

Still holding the brunette's hand she led her to her room. It wasn't much really. Just a simple room with light beige colored walls. Her dresser and night table were white, alone with the wood work of her queen sized bed. Why did she have a queen bed when it was only her? Well, she liked her room and since it was her parents money, she decided she would splurge in order to make her living quarters comfortable, trying to make up for the lost time. Sure, it was pretty much her money now, seeing it was her savings account, but there was proof that money was still being deposited into it. Her parents probably wasn't aware of course. She remembered her grandparents having control of the count first, then handed it to her parents. Before hand, they probably linked the accounts together, and requested the bank take a portion of the check out and put into the savings. Seeing how much was in it, and how long the account had been opened, there was a good deal of interest put into the account too.. The carpet was a tan-ish color. In a corner were some stuffed animals; her favorites that she had brought with her when she ran away. There was a mirror attached to her closet door. Overall it was perfect for the blonde.

Feeling the tug at her arm, Adrian sat down beside her metor with a small smile. "Is it...? I hoped it would be. I bought the best mattress I could when I got the apartment, hoping it would help with my sleeping problem." Her voice was soft as she spoke and her eyes were locked on the ground. It didn't last for long though. Feeling those arms come around her, Adrian looked up at Celeste. Another blush rose to her face, looking quite shocked. "Oh no.. I.. I'm not.. You are though.. Ms. Inpax.." A soft approving yelp left her as her ear was nibbled upon and she looked to Celeste silently. She couldn't focus for long though.

Those lips on her cheek caught her again and she gasps softly at the touches a her neck. She noted her mentor moving in, closer and closer and she closed her eyes. She waited, waited for this lips to lock but it didn't happen.

She heard words instead. Opening her brown eyes again, she stared at Celeste curiously. Soon a delicate smile came to her face, along with a brighter blush. "if I wasn't ready.. would I bring you... in here..?" She giggled softly, laying back on her bad as if to say 'please take me'. The blush somehow became brighter as she heard the pet name. She.. She was.. Celeste's sweetheart.. She knew the teacher meant it to.

"I'm sure you won't Ms. Inpax.." She paused for a moment to smile silently. "Your sweetheart is ready for you.. Celeste.."
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:14 pm

((SPOILER TAGS ARE GO!!))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Manager of the Stars

Manager of the Stars

Female

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:26 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)   Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Acting And Agendas (MattxCelestexAdrian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Princess :: Let's RP, already! :: Shipping RPs-
Jump to: