Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demon hunting RP, the return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vhunter13

vhunter13

Male
Number of posts : 64
Humor : WHO CARES
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Demon hunting RP, the return Empty
PostSubject: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:55 pm

OK since the demon hunting RP in CR is dead, I´ll post this, but the diference is that tghis is more comical, basically you post your OCs as hunters, clients or demons, it starts at the Vhunter and co. offices but you can post your own agencies too to give some compentence, but try not to be so serious
And for more explaination, your characters (the clients) will go to an office and ask for demon hunting service to get rid of some kind of demon
well by now I´ll use my OCs Vhunter, Inner, dark and Iki

Vhunter - vhunter13
inner - vhunter13
dark- vhunter13
Iki - Vhunter13
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vhunter was drunk in the chair at his office trying to understand killer 7 history line, and so he got asleep, the next day inner was kicking his stomach really angry ¨We havent had any clients for weeks and all you can do is getting yourself drunk?¨Hunter with a big headche said ¨Hum... YEAH¨ this just made inner took a knife and stab him, after the things calmed down he decided something *Help wanted¨he put the big`paper in the window ¨We need fresh blood, so We´ll hire some persons¨ Inner took a cigarrette and and kicked his balls Ök but it better worth the problems... or else idiot¨ hunter was in the floor due the pain ¨This is the inner I know and love¨He smiled and went back to his chair..
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:07 am

I didn't get that at all Shocked
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female
Number of posts : 153
Humor : I get most jokes, but if I don't get it, I don't get it.

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 am

((I think I got it... If I'm wrong, you're allowed to kill me okay?))
A girl of about twenty five walked up to the office and stood nervously outside. She kinda looked around and wondered if she was even in the right part of town. She played with her hair, and then with the denim bag she was carrying. She saw a help wanted sign go up in the window.
That can't be good... She thought nervously. Biting her lip, she opened the door to the office and stuck her head in.
"H-hello?" She said
Back to top Go down
vhunter13

vhunter13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:49 am

¨A customer...¨ Hunter was really surprised he stood up and was about to sing a version of the ¨Worst pies in London¨but inner kicked him to a side and went to the girl ¨Good afternoon young Miss, is there anything with I can serve you today? ¨ he asked with a smile and taking a cigarrete out, he was usually nice with women but really rude with men he gave a killer view to hunter so he would shut up ¨Well Miss¨he smiled again and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 pm

"Um..." The girl looked around the office. "I... I heard that this office takes care of demons." She finally said. "I have a slight problem. With demons." She played at her hair, nervously twisting and untwisting it. "Is it true that this is a Demon Hunting Agency?"
Back to top Go down
vhunter13

vhunter13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:39 pm

¨Yep, we can take care of your problem¨ Inner smiled ¨and just because I´m in a merry mood, we´ll do it with a half price discount¨ Inner took hunter and then said to the girl ¨Well miss where is your problem located?¨ He said taking out a dark book with a peculiar aura....
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:57 pm

"Uh..." The girl looked with growing fear. She was scared out of her wits over this whole demon thing. "Over on the other side of town." She said her voice shaking a little. "There's a house..." She threw her hair behind her back, And started over.
"My name is Lydia. I have a job for you." She took a heavy sack of gold coins from her bag. "In there, you should find more than enough gold to satisfy what you need for starters." she tossed it on the desk and continued. "The rest will be given later. When they are gone." She took a notebook out of her bag and wrote down an address. "2234 Franklin West. The Demons there... are unlike what I can begin to describe..." Lydia ripped out the paper, handed it to Hunter and smiled. "I do hope you can help me. They killed my family. I will meet you there tonight. 10:30. Will that work?"
Back to top Go down
vhunter13

vhunter13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 pm

¨Alright then!¨ hunter was excited and the wait for 10:30 was extremely long, finally the time arrive and he left for the direction he was given ¨Ok here I am, where´s the girl¨he asked to himself and took his katana out ¨An evil aura can be feel near here, I better be careful¨and so he kept walking around the place while taking out the dark book from his pocket...
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Lydia walked out the front door. She hoped it was okay she had fallen asleep and it was now 10:45 PM. She took one step down the stairs and instantly tripped. "EEP!" She fell down the last four stairs rather ungracefully.
Getting up she dusted herself off. "Oww..." Lydia looked around. "Well, where is he?"
Back to top Go down
vhunter13

vhunter13

Male

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Hunter appeared behind Lydia ¨I´m here¨he said with a happy face, and then asked ¨Where are your demons young miss?¨ suddenly he felt a dark aura and took his katana out ¨We are not alone its seems¨ then he took lydia behind him and took her to a closet Ï recommend you to hide yourself now, these do not seem to be high class demons but it would be the safest thing for you to do¨ he smiled and left her in the closet ¨Hi demon I´m here to destroy ya, I hope you dont mind¨
Back to top Go down
Prinny_Baal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Baal was sitting there glaring at the circle he had gotten stuck in.

It wasn't that he couldn't get out. It was that if he did, the other thing in here would be able to as well. It was one of those stupid kinds of seals.

You'd think they might foresee the problem of some ally or something would be inside trying to deal with the demon, but no~ they have to make it as flipping powerful as possible, and if there's anything they sacrifice first, it's always versatility. They didn't even bother marking the boundaries out!

He heard the voice from above, and made a small frown. This could quickly get awkward. Perhaps they wouldn't mind him helping... He didn't really have any bone to pick with whoever lived here, although he was rather peeved at this pathetic summoning circle, sucking in all astral traffic.

He closed his eyes and repeated a mental exercise, readying himself for when they showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon hunting RP, the return   Demon hunting RP, the return Empty

Back to top Go down

Demon hunting RP, the return
Page 1 of 1