Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Civility (MasakixGumshoe)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Civility (MasakixGumshoe) Empty
PostSubject: Civility (MasakixGumshoe)   Civility (MasakixGumshoe) EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:27 pm

Pre-Introduction

Again with the pre-intro? Bleh.

This is just to say that, unless specific cases are brought up, this will not include any spoilers for any of the Ace Attorney games. Yay!

Introduction

Lawl. GumshoexOC. Or OCxGumshoe. I dunno who would be the top.

Of course extra characters are allowed, because having a Maggey Byrde eating weenies would be awesome. Original characters are accepted as well, as long as they fit into the storyline.

DO NOT POST YOUR REQUEST TO BE A CHARACTER HERE. PM IT TO ME INSTEAD. You don't know how much it urks me when I post that and then people request to be characters in the thread. While I've filled out the main characters' profiles, the profile for a side character should follow the same skeleton (And include a link to their picture, if applicable.)

Rules

• Posts should be at least two five-sentence paragraphs while moving the story along. They must be typed in novel format with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. That shouldn't be so hard, right?
• Anything steamy should be under a spoiler tag. To add a spoiler tag, click on "Others" under "Italicize" and "Underline" and find it there, or just copy/paste the following BBCode and type your post where the word "Text" is:
Code:
[spoiler]Text[/spoiler]

Main Characters

[No Pic]

Name: Masaki Ito ("Miss Ito" to most.)
Sex: Female.

Personality: Miss Ito is a stern, brooding spirit with a pessimistic outlook on life. She isn't afraid to express her sinister thoughts. She is tactical, analyzing everything, and always keeps a straight face about things. Acts of kindness toward her will either be brushed aside or barely acknowledged depending on her mood, of course.
Miscellaneous: Miss Ito is bisexual, but she has the biggest crush on Dick Gumshoe in the world, despite how horribly she treats him (She uses that to mask her feelings.) Her favorite color is orange, and she tries to wear at least one article of clothing of that color every day. She always keeps her hair tied into a ponytail. She hates the cold and becomes so very easily, which is why she generally wears long sleeves. She works alongside Dick Gumshoe, AKA "Scruffball,' in homicide.

Played By: Lovely Crime

Civility (MasakixGumshoe) Gumshoe

Name: Dick Gumshoe ("Scruffball" to Masaki.)
Sex: Male.

Personality: Despite his seemingly goofy attitude, Gumshoe takes his job quite seriously. He is awfully proud of "the strong bond of trust" he has with the prosecutor's office and goes into a state of panic when he wants to help both sides of the case. Luckily for either side, he's a bit gullible, let alone slow, but he makes up for it by being optimistic and hard-working. He's always eager to please.
Miscellaneous: Gumshoe is a huge fan of steak lunches; he'd do practically anything for them. He often ends his sentences with "Pal," which will usually result in him getting a dark glare from Masaki Ito. He works alongside her in homicide.

Played By: Nintendosaiyan

Other Characters

Back to top Go down
http://zebrapen.livejournal.com/
Nintendosaiyan

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Civility (MasakixGumshoe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Civility (MasakixGumshoe)   Civility (MasakixGumshoe) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:07 am

I'm here! Very Happy

One beautiful evening, Dick Gumshoe was finishing some paperwork in the police station. He was all alone in the building with Masaki Ito, the detective who works alongside him. Miss Ito had treated him like dirt since day 1, but Dick couldn't help but fall more in love with her every day. And now, she was standing right next to him watching Dick add the finishing touches to his paperwork.

"Alright Miss Ito, I'm finished!" shouted Dick. He got up, and noticed Miss Ito's evil glare. "Oh, um, sorry Pal- um, Miss Ito. Didn't mean to shout in your ear." Dick placed the paperwork in a folder, and walked back to his chair. But he tripped - and fell right below Miss Ito's feet.
Back to top Go down

Civility (MasakixGumshoe)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Princess :: Let's RP, already! :: Shipping RPs-
Jump to: