Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shojogirl
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 217
Humor : Sarcasmastic
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma) Empty
PostSubject: Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma)   Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:02 pm

So yeah, I really love this pairing, and RPing it is so much fun! I have an idea for the storyline, so if you wanna be part of the RP, PM me for details!

Ema Skye: shojogirl
Klavier Gavin: Lovely Crime

Others: can be canon or OC

Last edited by shojogirl on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma)   Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:28 pm

...Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Lovely Crime

Lovely Crime

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma)   Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:06 pm

Thick hands tugged on the drill-shaped lock of hair that hung from the left side of his head almost nervously. Was it true? Was Klavier Gavin, prosecutor by day, lead vocalist of the Gavinners by night, nervous? Even he couldn't fathom it, but he was, even if it was just a little bit. That and he was growing somewhat impatient. It seemed as if he had been waiting for forever for her... and he wasn't accustomed to waiting for women. It was usually the other way around.

It was true. He was rather handsome, his fair hair contrasting his tanned skin, so handsome that even some men were unable to resist him. Not that they mattered. His heart cried out for only one woman, one so nasty, yet so tender.... He had tried to write many songs about her in private, but none seemed to fit her, despite all of the synonyms he used for "beautiful."

Sighing, he leaned back in his chair and propped his boot-clad feet on his desk, crossing his legs as he did so. It was already beginning to grow dark outside, or so his pale, blue eyes told him when he leaned his head back against the window. His arms were folded behind him, ring-covered fingers playing at his thick hair. "Come on, Fräulein Detective..." he sighed almost sadly, yet there was a dark smile on his face. "Hurry up, ja? I have people to see... things to do...." He wasn't sure why he was talking to himself, as if he was the apple of his eye, no less.... Perhaps to keep his fluttering heart at bay? Yes, that had to have been it.
Back to top Go down
http://zebrapen.livejournal.com/
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma)   Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:15 am

"Yes?"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, I'll be there soon."

"Goodbye."

With a click, the phone went dead. Slim fingers flipped it shut and slipped it into a pocket. Running her hands through her hair, the brunette sighed. Another new piece of evidence. AGAIN. This would be the sixth time she'd have to see him. The young woman hailed a taxi, and told the driver to go to the precinct. As they bumped along the street, the woman's thoughts slowly turned to him. Shaking her head, she mentally scolded herself. Why am I thinking about him? That glimmerous fop.....

When the taxi pulled up in front of the precinct, the brunette smiled and thanked the driver. Stepping onto the sidewalk, she walked into the building. Heels clicking, she marched to the lab. Strangely, a large man stood in her way. "Excuse me?" she said in a clear voice. "Move!" The man turned around. "Oh! Er, excuse me, pal....I mean, Miss Skye!" Glaring at the man, she pushed past him into the lab. "Where's my evidence?" she said commandingly. A small man cautiously approsched her. "Here....Detective Skye...." He held in his hands a scrap of paper. "Thank you." she said, in a voice that carried no hint of thanks, as she snatched up the paper. "Hmph." As she walked back to the taxi, she reached into her ever-present bag of Snackoos and brought one to her lips, crunching on it quietly. Glad to see the taxi was still there, she slid into the leather back seat once more. "Take me....to Gavin and Co." She shuddered as she said the name. HIM.

As she stepped out of the taxi once more, she heaved a sigh. Oh, won't he be surprised to see me again. she thought maliciously. Walking to the door, she toor a deep breath, and knocked. "Open up! I have another piece of evidence!"

((Ugh, I'm such a shitty Ema DX))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma)   Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma) Empty

Back to top Go down

Glimmerous Fop (KlavierxEma)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Princess :: Let's RP, already! :: Shipping RPs-
Jump to: