Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shojogirl
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 217
Humor : Sarcasmastic
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:37 am

//Sorry! I'm here now!//
//And the 50-word rule is a good one, but some people can't do that. Just enough to advance the story is okay. Razz//

Maya stared intently at the television. The Steel Samurai. The best TV show in the world. Maya was undeniably obsessed.She couldn't take her eyes off the screen. Or so she thought...

"Maya! Dinner's ready!"

That one voice. Maya stiffened. Ph-Phoenix.... She blushed, then quickly buried her face in a pillow. I can't let him see....Let him see....the way I feel.... She turned off the TV quickly, and rushedinto the kitchen. She sniffed the air and smiled. "Burgers! My favorite!" She giggled. "Hey, thanks Mr. Nick. For making the burgers." She took five hamburgers from the plate, and put them on buns along with every condiment known to man. She sat down, nd before you know it, two were already gone. "C'mon Mr. Nick, aren't ya gonna eat too?"
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 am

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:12 am

//Yes. Yes it did.//

Maya looked up and smiled at Nick. She scarfed down her other three burgers, then got up and dug through the fridge to find something else to eat. She found some French fries, a salad, a milkshake, and some peanut butter. She took 'em all out, save the peanut butter. She whipped up a salad, and set it down on the table, along with the fries. "Um, Mr. Nick? There's only one shake...You want me to pour some in a glass for you?" She blushed.
Back to top Go down
SuzuneAyasato
Admin
SuzuneAyasato

Female
Number of posts : 78
Humor : FUNNY?!

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:27 am

As Pearl arrived with the train, she jumped out. Mystic Maya, Mr. Nick, I'M COMING! she thought. ''Huff..puff..huff..Oh, there is it!''.
The little girl saw a building. Was that smell..burgers? She didn't know it, so Pearl walked along. ''HELLO?! MAYA, MR. NICK?!'' . She was too impatient, so she ran to some window, and knocked at it. ''Please, could someone open it? It's Pearl, also known as Pearls or Pearly!''
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:38 am

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:16 am

"Pearly!" Maya rushed to the door, and opened it hastily. "Oh, Pearly!" She engulfed her younger cousin in a huge bear hug. "Aww, I missed you so much! I haven't seen you for so long!" She smiled. "How have ya been?" She ushered Pearl inside. "Hey, Nick! Look who's here!"
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:20 am

Last edited by Nintendosaiyan on Thu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuzuneAyasato
Admin
SuzuneAyasato

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:28 am

''Hello, Mr. Nick. As I see, your spending Bonfire Night with your special someone?'' Pearl blushed and put her hands onto her cheek, as always when she talked about love. ''Mystic Maya, is Mr. Nick treating you right? Oh, not to forget, I booked you another Honeymoon-suite, just if you need it!'', she said, but suddenly stopped, as she saw Phoenix's face. Something must be wrong!.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
SuzuneAyasato
Admin
SuzuneAyasato

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 pm

''Mr. Nick, why the shocked face?''. Pearl knew he was thinking about Maya. ''Don't forget, I'm not stupid, plus I have a magatama!''. Phh, just think about the honeymoon suite. You'll never find out that I can read your thoughts a bit. Ow, I'm being sarcastic. Mystic Ami, please never let us forget who... Pearl prayed again, this time because her mother told her to do that when she was sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:01 am

"Heehee, looks like Nick is nervous," Maya whispered to Pearl. She walked into the room behind him, and shut and locked the door, to keep Pearl out. "Nick? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 am

Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 am

Maya giggled. "I love you too, Nick!" She wriggled out of his arms and sat down on the couch. "Why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 11:39 am

"A-alone time?" Maya looked at him with a curious expression. "Why would we need alone time?" She giggled again.

//Dude, Maya doesn't get it. She thinks he means friendship love. O_O//
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:56 pm

"I-in love?" Maya gasped. "W-wow...." She sat down hard.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Maya looked up at Phoenix, her eyes glistening. "I...I....I think I do...." She hung her head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 pm

Maya screamed. "Ah! The milkshake!" She screamed again. "Nick, do something!"
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
SuzuneAyasato
Admin
SuzuneAyasato

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:25 am

Pearl got worried. What if Mr. Nick tried to hurt Mystic Maya? Maybe he tried to break her leg, or her arm? No..Maybe they kissed? Then..I better not burst in and lap Mr. Nick Pearl thought. Young love..the girl was almost jealous. ''Hey, Hey! DON'T FEEL DISTURBED BY ME. JUST IF YOU'RE KISSING OR SOMETHING SIMILAR..tee hee..'' 'This is too go.. to be true.'.
Oh, Mr. Nick is enjoying something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:44 am

Maya blushed when she heard Pearl. "Pearly.....Oh God!" Maya hid her face in her hands. "Nick, I..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)   Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love..? (Phoenix / Maya RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2