Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greeny

Greeny

Male
Number of posts : 26
Humor : Ahahahahaha.
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:06 am

"Well... I guess you're right, Ema..." Phoenix said and sighed. "But it's not easy, raising a kid
and all. I know I should spend time with her - but at the same time... I know that I should
also teach her to live by herself, prepare her for the tought world of 'grown-ups', you know..."
He looked into his glass. "I'm just afraid that by myself I might not be enough to do the job
properly..."
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female
Number of posts : 153
Humor : I get most jokes, but if I don't get it, I don't get it.
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:11 pm

Ema blushed slightly. "Y-y-you're not alone Phoenix. You have that kid with the horns around. Er, what's his name? Peace?" Of course, Ema knew Apollo's name, but she hated to see Phoenix so stressed and so... old seeming it was sad. The great attorney that lived on in her distant memories was sitting across from her worrying about a kid that wasn't his own as far as Ema knew.
Back to top Go down
Greeny

Greeny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:13 am

"Objection," Phoenix said, laughing. "You know his name and I can prove it!
You've been through a lot together, after all, too. You, Apollo, and Trucy." He gazed
away, out the window. "And I do believe they're 'antennae', not horns..." he
said with the straightest face.
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:58 am

Ema couldn't help it. She started laughing really hard. "Have you told him that he looks like a freaking bug?" She gasped out between bursts of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male
Number of posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 am

I dunno why, but I have a feeling that two people are making fun of me somewhere in this universe...
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 217
Humor : Sarcasmastic
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:16 pm

"Bye Daddy! Love ya!" Trucy pressed the "end" button on her cell just as she heard a knock on the door. She ran to the door and recklessly opened it. "Polly! She hugged him fiercely. "Aw, it's you!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:22 am

Apollo couldn't breathe as he was squeezed tight by the young magician girl.
"Y-Yeah, it's me! Hehe... um... Is your dad home? Coz I bought him a present. It is his birthday tomorrow, right? Or did I get it wrong again..."
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:26 am

Trucy gasped. "Oh! You're right! It is Daddy's birthday tomorrow!" She hung her head in shame. "I forgot.....But he's not home right now. Polly! Can you take me to go get him a present?"
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:08 am

"Yeah ok! I'll just leave his present here. You should probably leave a note saying... um... you forgot your bag at school or something. So that he doesn't know where you really are, of course Razz "
Apollo motioned to the door.
"What do you want to get him?"
Back to top Go down
shojogirl
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:33 am

"Okay!" Trucy took the package from Apollo. "I'll hide this in my room, Daddy never goes there!" Trucy ran upstairs to her room to hide the present, and came down with a wand-shaped pen and a piece of sparkly paper. She scribbled something on the paper and put it on the counter. "Okay! Let's go!" She smiled. "Well...I'm going to get Daddy some grape juice; you know it's his favorite! And maybe a piano lesson book...." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Greeny

Greeny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:39 pm

Phoenix leaned back and laughed. "Haha, I'm sure he'll find out on his own."
He scratched his head. "But you... You know, you shouldn't make fun of people's
hair," he said, remembering the countless 'spiky hair' comments. "Ah, I can't
believe it," he said, thinking of what day it was. "Tomorrow I'll be 34 already.
...Or was it 35? I lost count."
Back to top Go down
Nintendosaiyan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Apollo takes Trucy to the supermarket to get some grapejuice, and the music shop to get a kid's piano tutorial book. Then they rush back to the agency and wrap up the presents.
"So, anything you wanna do while I'm here?" asked Apollo.
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Ema sat up straight, surprised. "Phoenix! You don't remember how old you are? That... that's terrible!!" She then realized probably what he was implying wasn't his age. "Oh... Happy Birthday. However old you are turning..." She smiled and pulled out an extra package of snckoos. "Snackoo?"
Back to top Go down
Greeny

Greeny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Phoenix laughed. "Ah... No thanks..." He held up his hands in
a rejecting manner. He didn't like that kind of stuff anyways.
"And, hey, it's tomorrow that it's my birthday... No need to start
celebrating already." He scratched his head, thinking. "...You know,
why don't you come over to the agency tomorrow then? I don't
recall too many times that we've all been together."
Back to top Go down
Greeny

Greeny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:43 pm

(Nat...? Sho...? You're not going to give up before we've even warmed up, are ya?
Don't think I haven't seen you be online!)
Back to top Go down
NatLazy

NatLazy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:43 am

((Sorry, I've been busy with random stuff, I haven't been on TLS much either...))
"Tomorrow?" Ema didn't even think about it. "Yes! Tomorrow, your office! Uh... How's Four? That work for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP   Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life at the Wright Anything Agency RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Princess :: Let's RP, already! :: Canon RPs-
Jump to: