Pink Princess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pink Princess

An Ace Attorney RP forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baal's Trials, err, I mean OCs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prinny_Baal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Baal's Trials, err, I mean OCs. Empty
PostSubject: Baal's Trials, err, I mean OCs.   Baal's Trials, err, I mean OCs. EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:10 pm

Yea, I think the better term would be trials, considering that I wove them their own little fabric. I'm gonna laugh, since that ends up preventing me from using John in RPs set a certain amount of time after the end of PW 3.

Anyway, to detail the two I expect to use more often:

Name: Sael Seighe

Physical Appearance: Sael is a very skilled costume artist, and enjoys cosplaying. This has produced some unusual situations when he decides to cosplay in court, and at this point, many of the judges he's worked with have given up trying to keep his unusual tendencies under control. That said, normally, when he's not pretending to be someone, or something else, he's often wearing light fabrics, over his almost white skin. Due to his genetic Albinoism, he has chalky white skin, and a striking, narrow figure. In many ways, he's easily described as a skeleton of a man, although such wouldn't be entirely accurate, as he is quite muscled. His face is quite angular, and implies early aging lines, particularly along the sides of his face running down the ears. Due both to constant bleaching, and his natural genetics, his hair is a permanent white, down to the roots, although he often dyes it for his various cosplays. That said, his most common other guise is some character he had read of, a man of seeming early 30s, with darker skin, and much thicker muscles. It's startling how much he can change his features, using everything available to try to come just a little closer to his desired character.

Personality: Carefree and fun loving, Sael is also extremely critical of the legal system. He often hangs around people who would otherwise be considered extremely shady, and refuses to take anything except the most serious cases, or those that inspire his interest. On the flip side, he's entirely willing to investigate a case, and refuses to tell a lie, even in situations where it might be more appropriate. His associations with what would normally be the darker side of any town have often placed him as the target of a trial as well. In a way, this is what brought him to become a prosecuting attorney.

Notable Possessions: The variety of makeups, unusual objects, and such related to his cosplaying. His prosecutor's badge, as well as a private detective's license.
Relations to Others: Has a number of friends among the lower classes of society. Also has a lot of friends among the more relaxed prosecutors or cops. The more strict ones however, often refuse to deal with him.

Residence: Sael has two "Homes" his official house is a smaller two story building on the southern end of town, among many other buildings. He also has a "room" at a friend's house who lives in the slums, where he stays more often when resting or just hanging out.

Other Info:

So, there's Sael. I'll put up John once I get around to using him, but if any of the RPs take place in the Apollo era, I'll have to age forward Sael. This is Sael as the set of events I made begin.
Back to top Go down
Prinny_Baal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Baal's Trials, err, I mean OCs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baal's Trials, err, I mean OCs.   Baal's Trials, err, I mean OCs. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Name: Biggs Feller

Physical Appearance: Biggs lives up to his name, standing at 6' 10", and being solidly built. He has strong muscles, and looks almost cubish in a way. He generally wears heavy durable clothing, only further stregthening his appearance as a thug. On the flipside, he has a surprising amount of facial control, as well as a good grasp of acting.

Personality: Very Easy going, and slightly comedic. Has a deep love of slapstick comedy. Has a tendency to be quite for long periods of time before making a comment.

Notable Possessions: Minimal. Primarily his various canvases, art books, brushes, and pencils.

Relations to Others: Lives near Lotta Hart's mother.

Residence: Outter East Countryside, just barely inside city suburb limits.

Other Info: More to be added later, depending on whether I end up using him.
Back to top Go down

Baal's Trials, err, I mean OCs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Princess :: Welcome to Pink Princess!!!!! :: OC Archive-
Jump to: